- Honor and pay tribute to all veterans and remember their sacrifice
- Recognize by name the Madison County veterans killed in action during all wars from WWI to present.
- Recognize and honor Madison County veterans awarded the Medal of Honor.
- Inspire visitors by instilling a sense of pride and respect for all veterans who have served in the armed forces of the United States of America.
- Provide an incentive to serve.
- Educate visitors, especially the young, about the sacrifices made by those that came before them and those who continue to guarantee our freedom by serving in the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
This Memorial exists to honor those countless individuals who have answered the call of duty by serving in the Armed Forces that protect our country and our way of life. So many have proven their courage in battle, and so many have defended liberty and freedom at great sacrifice. This Memorial will hold before present and future generations the principle that freedom is not free and that a free people must always be prepared to defend that freedom at whatever cost.
Wounded Warrior/First Responder Statue
News and Announcements
The Huntsville Madison County Veterans Memorial is a 501C3 organization and any contribution, including sponsoring a brick paver, is tax deductible. Thank you for your continued support of the Huntsville Madison County Veterans Memorial.
Brick orders placed between May 16 and Nov. 15, 2016, were installed in the Legacy Brick Walkway on December 23rd. Please click on the "Locate Brick" tab above to utilize our search engine. Just follow the directions and you will be able to find the exact location of your paver in the Walkway!
We are now collecting orders for our December 2017 installation. Orders must be submitted by November 13, 2017, to ensure installation for Christmas. Click on the "Support the Memorial" link below for a paver form or to order your brick online.
HMCVM Office Location:
We are conveniently located across Monroe Street from the Huntsville Veterans Memorial in the
First Commercial Bank Building
301 Washington St NW, Suite 303
Huntsville, AL 35801
Email: adminperson@HMCVM.org Phone: 256-604-3896
Informational Brochure View or download a copy of the Huntsville Veterans Memorial brochure.